Join MPP Nina Tangri for a consultation related to the development of our 2019-2020 budget. Please RSVP by calling (905) 569-1643, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the form below.
This year's theme is 'Listening to the People.' As we work to reduce the deficit our province faces, we are looking for innovative and cost-effective ideas that can cut red-tape, improve the delivery of government programs and services, and save taxpayer dollars.
We also want to hear ideas around the five core commitments:
1) putting more money in people’s pockets;
2) cleaning up the hydro mess;
3) creating and protecting jobs;
4) restoring accountability and trust in government; and
5) cutting hospital wait times and ending hallway healthcare.
More information about the consultations and submissions process is available at www.ontario.ca/budgetideas.
For the consultation to run smoothly please note the following:
- RSVPs are the only way to guarantee a space inside due to fire code restrictions
- RSVPs will be given priority to make a presentation.
- All Presentations are limited to three (3) minutes in length
- If you wish to present, a written submission or hard copy of your notes must be provided
If you are not able to make a presentation but would like to make a submission, you may mail or deliver a submission to our office address 154 Queen St S #110, Mississauga, ON, L5M 2P4 or email your submission in .pdf format to email@example.com.
Please contact our office if you have any questions.
5800 River Grove Ave
Mississauga, ON L5M4R8
Google map and directions